Trump says he approves of a TikTok deal “in concept”
Apple is a “master of the upsell” says analyst Gene Munster
- Sony’s PS5 preorder mess continues as the console remains sold out at several retailers.
- Amazon has contacted PS5 buyers, warning them that it can’t guarantee their purchase will be shipped on November 12th, when the console launches in stores.
- Amazon says it’s making every effort to ship the PS5 to buyers “as soon as possible once released.”
The PlayStation 5 preorder mess continues with another annoying chapter that further underscores Sony’s biggest problem. There’s not enough supply to meet the enormous demand.
Sony fumbled preorders earlier this week with its unusual announcement. Initially, the company revealed only the price and release dates for the two PS5 versions at the end of a virtual press event focused on next-gen games...Read More
The latest Apple Watches are now available, and while the Watch Series 6 comes with the new S6 dual-core processor, a blood oxygen sensor, ECG monitoring, ultra wideband technology, and Watch Series 5’s always on display, the Watch SE doesn’t have any of these features.
Starting at $279, the Watch SE is much cheaper than Series 6 which costs $399 in its base configuration.
- Researchers recently isolated a molecule that could help create a drug capable of neutralizing the coronavirus.
- Clinical trials involving the drug are set to begin on humans next year.
- Even if a coronavirus vaccine is approved later this year, it may only work 50% of the time.
Researchers at the Pittsburgh School of Medicine recently made a scientific breakthrough that could prove to be instrumental in putting the coronavirus pandemic behind us. Specifically, researchers managed to isolate the smallest molecule capable of completely neutralizing the coronavirus. The scientists will now use that molecule to help create a drug for humans (called Ab8, for the time being) that could completely destroy the virus that causes COVID-19 and prevent it from replicating in humans.
One of the bene...Read More
In order to benefit from this new feature, first of all, the developer of the email app has to release an update for their app. Microsoft was quick to release an update for its Outlook iOS app, which now supports this option. At the moment, Google has not updated the Gmail app yet, but we expect it to get its update pretty quickly too. If your favorite email app doesn’t have this option yet, don’t worry, it should get it soon.
- Using IQ, SAT, and ACT scores, the collection of data can show which states are smarter than others.
- There are some surprises at both the top and bottom of the list.
- The data does have a built-in bias, so it’s important to take it all with a grain of salt.
The United States is a big place and there are plenty of brilliant people living in every state in the country. That being said, some states have a reputation for being a little bit, well, dumber than others. The infamous “Florida Man” is a great example of this. Not everyone from Florida is dumb, but guys in Florida do seem to do dumb things at a higher rate than most other states.
In a nationwide ranking of IQ scores in combination with SAT and ACT test scores, we can actually see which states are smarter than others, at l...Read More
Looking to buy the new 2020 iPad 8, but you’re torn between its two storage options? Apple still isn’t exactly generous with the base option, which is only 32GB, much like it was on the 2019 iPad 7. Could 32GB be enough for you? Or is the 128GB iPad storage option worth the extra $100? Let’s find out!
You may also find helpful:
How much free storage will your 2020 iPad have out the box?
If you’re conscious about your storage, you should know that the iPad’s operating system (iPadOS 14) itself takes a decent amount of storage out the box, making the advertised 32GB and 128GB storage options realistically somewhere around 22GB and 108GB respectively...Read More
- The number of new coronavirus cases is rising rapidly in college towns across the country.
- Some schools that have recently been hit hard with a Covid-19 outbreak include the University of Illinois and Florida State University.
- To date, the U.S. has seen nearly 200,000 coronavirus-related deaths since the pandemic began.
When states across the country ended their respective lockdowns and started re-opening back in June, it wasn’t long before we started seeing a huge spike in new coronavirus cases. Whereas the number of new coronavirus cases in April and May fell in the 20,000 to 30,000 range, the number of new COVID-19 infections throughout most of July fell between 55,000 and 70,000.
Dr. Anthony Fauci at the time said the rate of coronavirus infections was unacceptable...Read More