It might seem like ages ago, but it actually wasn’t too long ago that sous vide cookers were only used by professional chefs in fancy restaurants. These days, however, anyone can cook delicious meals with a sous vide cooker right at home. There are a few brands that we have to thank for the boom in popularity of at-home sous vide machines, and there’s no question that Anova is at the top of the list.
Anova’s various sous vide models have been best-sellers for years, and each new generation is better than the last. That remains true of the latest and greatest new models that were just released in 2020. The Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker and Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro take everything that’s great about Anova’s earlier models and improve upon it.
The Pro model is also the company’s first to feature an all-metal build and a new design with a rectangular display that shows much more information than earlier models. It also has 200W of extra power compared to the regular model, and it lasts twice as long with the ability to cook for 10,000 continuous hours. Both new models are in stock right now at Amazon, and either one will make your time in coronavirus quarantine much more delicious.
Here are all the key details from the Amazon page:
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what’s on your menu. Use the Anova App to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from anywhere via your smartphone.
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking guarantees the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none. Temperature Accuracy is +/- 0.1˚C (0.2˚F)
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more power, faster heat up times, and improved WiFi connection all in a smaller and more durable body, the Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect option for any home chef. It easily attaches to any stock pot or container with a fully adjustable clamp, and is water resistant for when accidents happen in the kitchen.
- EASY TO USE: Simply attach the Precision Cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with the built-in controls or with the Anova App.
- CUSTOMER PROMISE: Designed in San Francisco, CA with a 2 year warranty. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide receipes for free in the Anova App, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike. The numbers speak for themselves – with over 60 million units sold to date and half a million #Anovafoodnerds worldwide, you could say people love cooking with Anova. Try it yourself and find out why with our 100-day money-back guarantee.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.