The outlet’s sources have also confirmed that new color options are indeed coming for the first generation Galaxy Fold and they will be available in select markets like South Korea.
Monthly Archives جولای 2020
- The US government invested $2.1 billion in the development and delivery of 100 million doses of the vaccine candidate from Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline on Friday.
- This is the second multi-billion dollar contract the US has made this month, following a $1.95 billion contract with Pfizer and BioNTech just over a week ago.
- The Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed “aims to deliver 300 million doses of a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 by January 2021.”
In all likelihood, there will be more than one vaccine for the novel coronavirus available within the next few months, and the United States is casting a wide net to ensure that it has plenty of doses, regardless of which company is first to market...Read More
Apple iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone 11 lead the way
- Congress has started the process of debating the terms of a massive new coronavirus relief package that will include, among other things, funding to send out a new stimulus check to millions of Americans.
- According to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, however, all sides are still quite far apart in terms of agreeing on the finer points of this new legislation.
- Nevertheless, here are some predictions for when the first round of new stimulus checks might start to go out.
Let’s get this out of the way right from the start — if you’re one of the millions of Americans in dire financial straights right now because of the coronavirus pandemic and desperately waiting on a new stimulus check from the federal government, we’ve got bad news...Read More
- Researchers discovered a new species of fly that has markings reminiscent of the Marvel character Deadpool.
- The fly’s official scientific name is Humoralethalis sergius, but the scientists have taken to just calling it the “Deadpool fly.”
- It’s one of a handful of Marvel-inspired names for new insect species.
Scientists that seek to identify and catalog new species of plants or animals already have a tough task ahead of them. Comparing specimens to known species to ensure a newly-discovered creature is actually new is taxing work, and once they confirm the existence of a new species they have to come up with a name.
For the researchers at the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) in Australia, inventing new names inevitably led them to pop cultur...Read More
In March, Oppo launched its first smartwatch in China complete with a custom Android-based operating system. Following a successful start, today the Oppo Watch is heading to Europe and the UK with Wear OS on board.
The first smartwatch with a dual-curved display
The Oppo Watch, unlike most other smartwatches, boasts a rectangular AMOLED display coupled with decently thin bezels. Two sizes have been created – a 41mm version and a 46mm model – but not every aspect of them is identical.Oppo has fitted the smaller 41mm Watch model with a flat 1.6-inch display that supports a 360 x 320p resolution and a 65.22% screen-to-body ratio. Furthermore, the frame is carved out of 6000-series aluminum alloy and the rear panel is plastic.
The 46mm version, on the other hand, features a superior 1...Read More
- The Roku Express HD and Fire TV Stick are the clearly best values out there when it comes to streaming media players, and they’re discounted right now at Amazon.
- If you’re looking for a new television as well, however, you should consider another option — there are some fantastic deals right now on Roku TVs and Fire TVs.
- Prices start at just $139.99 for a just-released 32-inch Fire TV from Insignia, and the biggest discount will save you $550 on a stunning TCL 75-inch 4K Roku TV with an almost bezel-less design.
Is a “smart TV” actually smart if it’s not powered by either Roku, Fire TV, or Apple software? If you ask us, the answer is no. Televisions from Samsung, Sony, LG, and others run popular apps and they’re fine if all you want to do is stream Netflix and Hulu...Read More
Be the first to review this recipe
You can rate this recipe by giving it a score of one, two, three, or four forks, which will be averaged out with other cooks’ ratings. If you like, you can also share your specific comments, positive or negative – as well as any tips or substitutions – in the written review space.Read More
- Several coronavirus vaccine trials have reached the final Phase 3 stage of testing ahead of potential approvals from regulators.
- Researchers are targeting efficacy of at least 60% for the drugs, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, which is the standard for vaccines.
- The Operation Warp Speed leader thinks COVID-19 vaccine efficacy will end up being much higher than that — potentially higher than 90% — which is the most optimistic prediction so far.
At least three vaccine efforts have reached Phase 3 clinical trials in America and Europe, which is the last stage of human testing for new drugs. If successful, the vaccine candidates from Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, and AstraZeneca/Oxford could receive emergency use authorization this year, as early as October and November...Read More